- ENGINE SERVICE TOOLS
- TRANSMISSION SERVICE TOOLS
- CHASSIS SERVICE TOOLS
- TOOLS KITS
- DUCATI specialized tools
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON specialized tools
- Triumph/BSA/Norton Specialozed Tools
- BMW specialized tools
- MV specialized tools
- ATV specialized tools
- APRILIA specialized tools
- POLARIS specialized tools
- KTM specialized tools
- VICTORY specialized tools
- Ski-Doo specialized tools
- Benelli specialized tools
- ARCTIC CATS specialized tools
- MONKEY BIKE specialized tools
Motorcycle turn handle bearing extractor
|Features||This high-quality tool is designed for shop or home mechanic.
|Descriptions||Made from alloy steel
The most convenient way for removing bearing.
We could have got it done quicker.
Optional removers are available for use on most models.
The tool contains 3 removers R51 (assembled), R48 and R44.
|Tools to use：|
|1.)||Check the turn handle bearing outside diameter. Choice an applicable remover.|
|2.)||Put remover into bottom hole in the tool. Add to nut and tighten.|
|3.)||Remover clamp into bearing provide knife edge to get behind when there is|
|not a good gripping edge.|
|4.)||Use a adaptor to tapped on top of turn handle.|
|5.)||Use a traditional T-Handle socket or ratchet with socket tighten slowly the|
|six-point pressure screw. Repeat until the bearing has been separated.|
|6.)||Loosen the pressure screw. Take out the bearing.|